Search This Blog

Creative Casey's Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2012

I Made it to London!

So the flight of course had delays and while the best part was that I was in the middle of the plane seats on the long flight over and no one was in the other 3 seats next to me the downer was that there was 2 kids and a baby in front of me. The mom changed the baby's diaper right on the floor and then I continued to smell baby poo for the entire long trip. Come to find out when I was putting my carry on back under my seat for touchdown the mother had wrapped up the diaper and left it under the seat in front of me! ugggg....gross!

I'm on my own for the duration in London. Tonight I'm going on a cruise with a 3 course dinner and tomorrow I'm doing a city tour of London in the morning with a trip to Windsor Castle in the afternoon. I might even wonder off and take a stroll to Hyde Park. It's about a 30 min. walk from my hotel.

Stay tuned...more adventure updates....


Me on the plane.

Ball's Brother Restaurant and Bar eating a wonderfully delicious dessert.


This was the main course- goat cheese and beet salad. Not good. Goat cheese is really strong tasting.

Images of the London Eye at night.

London Bridge at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment