Search This Blog

Creative Casey's Blog

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Bucket List Check Mark- Color Vibe 2012 5K

I participated in the Color Vibe 2012 5K race this past weekend. It has been on my bucket list of things to do once in your life.  http://www.thecolorvibe.com/rochester.php  I was slightly worried about being the slowest runner and not surviving it because I'm a 1.5-2 mile a day runner not 3.1 and I only practiced the longer run twice before the race. However; I kicked butt! I was in the top 25 of runners (well okay like the 25th person) but out of a thousand runners and hundreds of runners in my wave I think I did pretty darn good!

It took a few days to get all of the color off of me and after the run I went and mowed a friends lawn and kept wondering why his neighbors were staring at me. On the way home it dawned on me that I hadn't showered yet so I was a rainbow of colors mowing his lawn! I can only imagine that site.

Below are before and after pics. Enjoy! I would highly recommend this run to anyone. It was a blast!




No comments:

Post a Comment