Search This Blog

Creative Casey's Blog

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Play-Doh Cake Wars

What do you do when it's 90+ degrees outside... you have a play-do CAKE WAR!  My nephew helped my sister create a cake while I tried my hand at creating a couple.  I think I missed my calling as a cake decorator...notice how I didn't say cake baker. I'm not so good at that part.

Quite a few years ago I got a couple of episodes of some cake show. I remember the business was in Boston, MA. Each employee had a special talent when it came to making cakes; there was the cake baker, the cake engineer, the cake builders and the frosters/fondant decorators.  It looked like a fun place to work and I was mesmerized by the beautifully decorated cakes they made. I still wonder how they actually tasted though.

This is my fancy cake.

My 4th of July Celebration cake.

My nephews 2 little pigs "getting ready to eat the cake". :)

My nephew and sister's cake. Not quite sure what it is.... Dr. Seuss mobile in pink?



No comments:

Post a Comment