Search This Blog

Creative Casey's Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My 6x6 Artwork Sold

When I got back from vacation I checked out the site for the 6x6x2012 art exhibit at: http://www.roco6x6.org/6x6x2012.php  and discovered that 3 out of 4 of my pieces of artwork that I donated sold already. If you look mine our #'s 754,755,756,757. I have a theory as to why the fourth piece hasn't sold and that is because the 3 that sold are on the bottom row of a page while the 4th image is at the top of the next page. It's still cool most of them have sold and so soon!

I also stuck with tradition and purchased a piece (I've purchased a piece for each year that the event has been going on). This is my 5th piece and is #3035. I'm really excited in a month to find out who the artist is.

Update: 7/8/13- Hooray! All of my artwork sold!!! I happened to check today and the final piece had SOLD on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment