Search This Blog

Creative Casey's Blog

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Kittens and New Little Library Improvements

My friend lost her two cats over this past fall. She new that someday she would get another pair and that day came this past week when she found out about some kittens found in the forest next to their dead mother.  She picked them up right before they were going to be brought to the animal shelter and now has to awesome new baby kittens. They are about 4 weeks old and total little butterballs.  I could have stayed for hours watching them play and playing with them.  Was wishing I could commit to pets but just not there yet (especially knowing that they grow up quickly and live a long time). Instead I'm going to enjoy visiting my friend's kittens, starting with lunch duty tomorrow!






So, last weekend in my blog entry I mentioned that my mom and I went to the neighborhood yard sales and I picked up a stool and children's bench that were much sturdier than the homemade ones I had made for outside next to my Little Free Library last year.  Well, I purchased both for a total of 6 bucks and spent the past week redoing them.  I forgot to take a pic of the little stool but you can see the before pic of the bench.  I think they turned out really neat. They look much better than my homemade ones.




This was the original bench. A little too pink and wild for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment