Search This Blog

Creative Casey's Blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Mary Lou Panter Scholarship: 2nd try

I'm excited that I have again this year attempted to win the Creativity and Madness  (http://creativityandmadness.com/), Mary Lou Panter Scholarship.  This is my second go around in submitting an essay.  I got a bit creative with my essay this year, but I can't let my secret out of the bag yet because I don't want anyone to steal my idea! I have good vibes about my submission.

They have to be sent in via email which always makes me anxious because I worry that it will get lost in cyber world.  However; I sent it this morning at around 11:30am and have already received a confirmation reply. Hooray!

Good Morning Casey

Thank you for your essay

We will announce the winner on line on April 14th

Good Luck

Barry

Barry M. Panter, MD
The American Institute of Medical Education




So pleaseeeeeee keep your fingers crossed for me!!!! I'd really love to win a trip to this conference. It would be such an honor and a wonderful life adventure.

Update: Well, I didn't win yet again! But this time about 2 weeks before the winner was announced I received this book in the mail as a thank you for entering the scholoarship. I was excited and still think this is a great consolation prize.


No comments:

Post a Comment