Search This Blog

Creative Casey's Blog

Monday, October 20, 2014

Haunted Houses





My mom was in town this past weekend and I had purchased a groupon for the Dark Matter Charity Haunted House. The proceeds go to the Ronald McDonald house; https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dark-Matter-Charity-Haunted-House/158747210863168.  So although my mom and I went to the haunted house even though neither of us like horror/scary things.
The worst part perhaps was the 45min. wait outside when it was cold out and misting.  We froze!  But I guess it was worth it...in the sense that we were totally scared the entire time in the haunted house.  The actors and design of the house was very spooky. We screamed a lot, I dragged my mom a lot and she almost had a heart attack.  In the end, we survived but had to have some cookies and chocolate afterwords to relax. :)













No comments:

Post a Comment