Search This Blog

Creative Casey's Blog

Monday, October 13, 2014

A Week and Weekend Full of Celebrations

I'm lucky enough to share my birthday and surrounding days with amazing people. Over the past 1.5 weeks I've gotten to celebrate my sister's and friends Teresa, Sarah, and Marcy's birthdays.  I've also met about 5 other people with my same birthday, but not my year. ;)  The cool part is that I got to celebrate all week long!  Here's how it all went down:

As mentioned in last week's post I got to enjoy the Fall weather for about the first time on a beautiful day at a local park for my friend's 40th birthday. Then my family came up to celebrate for a day.  During the week my co-workers had a cheese/cracker and strawberry treat for me, and Thursday I went out to Veritas Wine Bar with a friend for a glass of wine and cheese platter.  Thursday night my friend Christopher surprised me with a mini peanut butter cream pie on my door step and Friday we celebrated my friend Sarah's birthday with pot luck dinner party with our friends. Saturday Marcy and I headed to Glow in the Dark Mini Golf http://www.opryglowgolf.com/lo_Rochester.htm and later went to see a band at a Murph's. We then met up on Sunday for Sky Zone trampoline fun http://www.skyzone.com.

One thing I learned; at 35 y/o while I have the energy and skills to do all of these physical endeavors I should maybe not go quite so hard all of the time.  Yoga, an hour at Skyzone. mowing the lawn and running a mile was enough to put me over the top. I could barely walk for the next 2 days!







No comments:

Post a Comment