Search This Blog

Creative Casey's Blog

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Coming Up

I’m debating on running a 5k race that is being held at work to benefit Mary’s Place.  The next race I’ve actually registered for and am excited for is the Night Glow 5k trail race on May 1st.  This has been a race my friend and I have been wanting to do for a while. We’ve never had one in Rochester and were trying to make it our distance race for 2014 but the travel dates never worked out for us.  Surprisingly, this race is being held in my hometown. It started last year as a fundraiser and was successful so they are bringing it back this year.  You can also walk it. My parents are considering walk it and a friend of mine is going to run it also.  I’m excited for this one! I have to find some glow bracelets. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment