Search This Blog

Creative Casey's Blog

Friday, August 9, 2013

Can't Get Enough of Books!

The summer job I took up to make some extra cash has allowed me to read a ton of books.  I've tried to read a mix of work related therapy books in between book club and random book finds.  A cool occurrence is that at a new local library I've been going to this summer has a summer reading program for adults with prizes! If you fill out a brief book review on each book you read you enter each review into a bucket and if your name/review is picked (the drawing is once a week) then you win a gift card.  I was uber excited and put out a positive intention that I would win and on my first week participating I received a call and won! I received a $10 gift card to the Pour House. It's a local restaurant that I've never been to so that's pretty cool.

 Below are some but not all of the books I've read this summer. I've rated them based on my opinion.

Supreme Influence by Niurka ***

Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris ***.5

Dead Ever After by Charlaine Harris ***.5

Alter this!: Radical Ideas by Alena Hennessy ****

Cute Stuff by Aranzi Aronzo ***

The Principles of Uncertainty by Maria Kalman ***

Monkey mind: A Memoir of Anxiety by Daniel Smith ***

Afraid to Eat: Children and Teens Wight in Crisis by Frances Berg **.5

I'll See You Again by Jackie Hance ****

The Impostor Bride by Nancy Richler ****.5

The Generosity Plan by Kathy LeMay ****

No comments:

Post a Comment