Search This Blog

Creative Casey's Blog

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Inspirational Sketchbook Completed

Early November I completed the last few pages in my sketchbook for a year project.  I started it last Dec. over the holiday breaks. Once I finished the last few pages in the book I went back through and looked over what I had created over the past year. It never ceases to amaze me how a project like this can result in a visual representation of my life over the past year.

While at times during my life I wish I had different strengths like a technical mind, a majority of the time I'm so grateful for my creative mind.  It has not only helped me to create things for others but it's helped me to express myself and work through my feelings in ways I'm not able to verbally communicate.  Also, I turn believe it's helped me to learn skills and values such as being resourceful, creating awesome things while on a budget, and appreciating what I have.





No comments:

Post a Comment