Search This Blog

Creative Casey's Blog

Monday, October 15, 2012

Created By Us Pottery

I have always wanted to go to one of those paint your own pottery places but I've heard they are pretty expensive. It just so happened that recently I received a Groupon online and it was for a paint your own pottery deal. I immediately purchased it $15 for 2  to go to Created By Us Pottery; https://www.facebook.com/createdbyus?v=info.  I saved the Groupon until I found someone to go with and this happened to be a date. It was a really fun date idea and we both created hot cocoa mugs for each other. It was an interesting way to get to know someone because you had to ask them what colors they like and what style they like and try to create something that might turn out neat to give to them.  We had a great time and I would recommend this for a creative date night activity or simply a fun night out with friends.

This was mine for him. He wanted a relaxing kind of Asian look.

I did this bubble technique on the inside and on the spoon. It was silly and a lot of fun to do. (kind of looks like hot cocoa).


This was his for me. The drip effect turned out really awesome and there was a little heart on the spoon too. I love the colors and I have a preference to artwork with circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment