Search This Blog

Creative Casey's Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Wishes



So, I've always had a thing about when I catch a glimpse of a clock where the time is all the same numbers, like 3:33 or 11:11 and I've always heard you should make a wish when you see the time is the same before it turns over to the next minute. I know...I know...whatever. Most recently I keep looking up and catching the time being the same numbers quite frequently. I've had a lot on my mind lately and I created this piece to represent not only all of those wishes I've attempted to make recently but my feelings behind the wishes.

The materials I used were water color paper, black fine tip permanent marker, colored pencils and water color over top followed by modge podge and a scattering of tea grains with a final coat of acrylic spray.



No comments:

Post a Comment