Search This Blog

Creative Casey's Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Love Notes

I've been wanting to create homemade cards for a while but dreaded dragging out all of the art supplies. I finally did this around the middle of December on a mellow weekend.  I watched some Christmas Movies (or rather listened to them while I created).  To help motivate me I got a couple of art related books from the library and got inspired.

I'd been spending quite a bit of money on cards to send to my boyfriend since we have a long distance relationship. While they were beautiful cards I also wanted to have even more meaning behind them by making some of my own.  I ended up creating a bunch of cards that I can mail to him randomly to surprise him.  See them below...













No comments:

Post a Comment