Search This Blog

Creative Casey's Blog

Monday, September 5, 2011

Recycled Furniture


I found the table for my work bathroom! It's all wood so no problems there. I found it on craigslist for $20 but got it for $15. My inspiration is going to be this picture from this site:


My Inspiration

Again I'm going to try to recyle materials to keep the cost low. I'm thinking a black top with the rest being an "Alligator Green" (left over paint from my living/dining room walls) and then I have two wooden knobs left over from the arts and craft center project that I'm thinking of painting a solid black to accent the table top. I'm going to try the black glaze this time. I can't wait to get started! Here's the before picture of the end table.


Stay tuned for the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment