I found this art project from a link on Reddit Crafts (http://www.reddit.com/r/craft) that inspired me to try my hand at creating something similar. Here's the official cite that gives the instructions:
Hmmm... mine turned out mediocre. Difficulties were that it didn't say what are the best size branches to use nor what size to make the leaves or about how many per branch. I found that I ended up using to big of branches and not enough leaves or perhaps my leaves were also too big. The final look is okay and I think it might actually look even sharper if I had a solid black vase to put it in. However, finding an inexpensive decent black vase is proving to be difficult. Since I'm not sure how long I'll keep the piece I don't want to invest a lot in the vase. I've looked at Goodwill, Family Dollar and Craigslist with no luck. I'll keep looking and if I find something I'll edit this post to show the difference.