Search This Blog

Creative Casey's Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2011

My 5 Minute Scarf

I saw this project/tutorial on Reddit Crafts; http://www.reddit.com/r/crafts/ and thought it looked easy and fun. I finally had a chance to create it today. It was sooooo easy and fun. I would definitely recommend this project to anyone. I went to the Goodwill yesterday and purchased this XL men's GAP shirt for 5 bucks (little pricey) but it was the only one I really liked. The material is very soft and light and the pattern was perfect (brown and white tiny stripes). I would provide the steps here but here is the original Reddit Craft post where the person already gives you step by step instructions;
Below are pics of my starting shirt and views of the finished product. Can't wait to wear it!



No comments:

Post a Comment