Search This Blog

Creative Casey's Blog

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Accessory Craze!

I'm apparently into jewelry making lately. When visiting my sister in SC, I commented that she had acquired numerous neat pendant necklaces. She said she picked them up at Plato's Closet and of course we had to make a trip there. She found another awesome necklace that I missed in my scouring but I did find this 5 different stands of bead/chain necklace for $3. Prior to leaving for this shopping adventure my sister had given me these earrings that matched a pendant necklace she had. I decided to tear apart the 5 strand necklace and the earrings and reuse the necklace portions to create my own pendant necklace. So for $3 I was able to make two of the pendant necklaces and I still have 3 strands of beads/chain left over for future endeavors!









No comments:

Post a Comment